Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Fire Island

Another Day
 Blue Skies
 Evening Glow
 Golden Lighthouse
 In the Distance
 Light in the Distance
 Lighthouse
 Little Duckling
 Little House on the Prairie 
 Looking Out
 Off We Go
 Over the Island
 Pathway to Happiness
 Pink Clouds
 Rocky Shores
 Smiling Shells
Sunset

On Black Friday instead of fighting the lines at the malls, my family decided to take a trip to Fire Island in Long Island, New York. While there we climbed all 182 steps of the lighthouse (it is important to know I am scared of heights so it was something) and explored the island. I was blessed to be able to shoot during golden hour and not only that but shoot for one of the first times since arriving at college. Fire Island was an adventure and worth every step. I really couldn't have been blessed with a better day to go and a better family to go with. I'm thankful for days like these. 

No comments:

Post a Comment